3 Orchard By The Park Site Plan
3 Orchard By The Park Facilities
Designed by Masters. Built as Masterpieces.
Immerse In Pure Luxury
Imagine home is an Italian masterpiece, a bold sculptural statement by Antonio Citterio against a fourishing backdrop in the heart of Orchard Road. With only three 25-storey towers, 3 Orchard By-The-Park rises above the most celebrated shopping district. Like all avant-garde creations, they push the envelope of architectural design. The freehold development houses only 77 exclusive residences. The ultimate urban retreat set on a sprawling estate of lush greenery to dwell in intimacy.
A designer library lounge that combines relaxation with personal growth and is a refection of Antonio Citterio’s approach to elegance and style. Life at 3 Orchard By-The-Park is as much about the spaces and facilities outside your home as inside. Unifed by Antonio Citterio’s creative vision, living and communal spaces connect seamlessly to timber-decked outdoor cabanas where lush landscaped environment rejuvenates body and mind. Nestled within one of the lower terraces, the outdoor lounge offers respite at day’s end to wine and unwind. There’s also an infinity edge pool that boasts an internal Jacuzzi to give those tired muscles a workout. Here, you’ll appreciate a level of planning capturing the beauty of its surrounding - a world of picturesque calm that provides the perfect balm for all the senses.
Stature In The Sky
This living work of art is a beacon to those seeking the pinnacle of design and craftsmanship. Each ‘villa-in-the-sky’ opens up to spectacular views of vibrant greenery and copious landscapes – wood, wilderness, parkland – to experience the cosmopolitan with a sense of calm. Antonio Citterio’s masterpiece residences are characterised by interiors with generous proportions and highly versatile layouts.
Every Inch A Masterpiece
The signature touch of Antonio Citterio is everywhere. The elegance and simplicity of every creation belies the strength of its functionality. Rigorous selection of superior materials and premium fttings deliver quality and durability. Even the cabinetry and luxury kitchen timber boiserie panels are exquisitely handcrafted to bear the mark of excellence that can never be replicated.
Every step of each resident’s journey, from the lobby to their own residences, is meticulously choreographed to achieve the most welcoming and gracious fow.
A Partnership of Inspiring Minds
The Maestro be hind
“At 3 Orchard By-The-Park, I have created a design experience that harmonises all the elements.”
The Italian master, Antonio Citterio, an established architect and industrial designer, whose works has brilliantly stood the test of time and showcased in all corners of the globe, his worldwide success includes twenty ‘Red dot’ and ‘Compasso d’Oro’ awards. Now, his brilliance has been tapped to conceive a living work of art right in the heart of Orchard Road, 3 Orchard By-The-Park. The opportunity of a lifetime to own the work of a master recognised as the new standard of design excellence.
In YTL, design is much more than mere art form but also the subtle merging of great minds and innovative solutions to elevate the art of living every day. Individuality, of course, is paramount in the creation of a home and few developers consider this as carefully as Tan Sri Francis Yeoh does.
The Managing Director of YTL Corporation Berhad, Tan Sri Francis Yeoh took over the running of his family company in 1988 and grew it into a global infrastructure development conglomerate with core businesses in luxury property and hotel development, leisure travel, construction, power generation and utilities. Ranked as one of “Asia’s 25 Most Powerful and Infuential Personalities” by Fortune and Business Week, he advocates Godly stewardship of business. He is also on the Advisory Councils of London Business School, Wharton School and INSEAD. His numerous awards include the Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British.
Empire (CBE) by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II for his relentless support in environmental conservation and the Capri Legend Humanitarian Award for his philanthropic work in the arts. Its property development arm, YTL Land & Development Berhad has built up an excellent award-winning portfolio of luxury projects that are “Designed by Masters,Built as Masterpieces”.
When your living spaces are as open and panoramic as your views, it is easy to forget that you are living in the centre of the city. Designed to enrich your senses, the surrounding woodland garden landscape creates a picture of harmony in the choicest residential acreage in Singapore. Artfully unconventional, the Wood Tower juxtaposes the rawness of materials with the warmth and sophistication of effortless luxury.
The Mark Of Sustainable Luxury Living
Sustainability has always been a cornerstone of the YTL Group to improve the natural environment for future generations. 3 Orchard By-The-Park, has embraced sustainability with green technologies that redefine eco-luxury living to achieve the BCA Green Mark GoldPLUS Award, making it truly the mark of a masterpiece.
Green Urban Design
• Good Thermal Performance
• Sun shading and good ventilation to reduce energy consumption
• Energy effcient air-conditioning systems provided to all residences
• Built-in motion sensors at staircases, common toilets and lift lobbies
• Lifts equipped with a Variable Voltage Variable Frequency (VVVF) drive and “sleep mode function”
• Provision of Energy Monitoring Meters and ecoplugs to all units
• Energy saving lightings in all common areas
• Use of ductless fans and CO sensors for carpark
• The use of water-saving fxtures within the development
• Water effcient washing machines provided to all residences
• Provision of private water meters to monitor water usage for swimming pools and common areas
• Automatic drip irrigation system with rain sensor to at least 50% of landscaped area
• Use of Green Cement and Recycled Aggregate Concrete (RCA) for structuralelements
• Use of sustainable products (certifed by local certifcation bodies such asSingapore Green Building Council and Singapore Environment Council) including:
• Engineered external wood decking
• Recycled ceiling boards
• Drywall partitions
• Landscaped drainage cells
• Exterior wall paints
• Precast concrete panels
• Use of low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints for internal walls
• Use of compost recycled from horticulture waste for landscaped areas
• Provision of recycling bins
Other Green Features
• Provision of Green Lot with vehicle charging station
• Provision of sheltered bicycle parking lots
• Extensive landscaped area and conservation of trees within the development