About WingTai Asia
Wing Tai Holdings Limited is Singapore’s leading property developer and lifestyle company reputed for quality and design. Listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange since 1989, Wing Tai’s core businesses comprise property development and investment, hospitality management and lifestyle retail. With its strategic focus and regional footprint in Asia and through its unstinting dedication to quality and craftsmanship.
Wing Tai has upheld the strong branding of its extensive portfolio of contemporary development across Malaysia, Hong Kong and China, receiving top awards for its innovative design, architectural conservation and environmentally sustainable practices. Wing Tai’s residential, commercial, investment and mixed developments projects are sought after globally by a discerning clientele for their prime location, sophistication and timeless design. Since its founding in 1963, Wing Tai has been committed to building trust and winning partnerships, which is demonstrated by its strong track record and partnership network of international investors, bankers and business associates, enabling Wing Tai to harness global expertise and resources for the most innovative projects in Asia.
Jean Nouvel PRINCIPAL ARCHITECT
Winner of the highest possible architectural award, the Pritzker Architecture Prize, Jean Nouvel is a genius at articulating the relationship of his brilliant works within the context of their respective environments. That is why Wing Tai specifically had him in mind to fulfil their vision for the masterpiece that was to become Le Nouvel Ardmore.
Jean Nouvel is internationally recognised for his breakthrough designs including the Torre Agbar in Barcelona, 100 Eleventh Avenue in New York and the Louvre Abu Dhabi. He is presently the chief architect for the National Art Museum of China in Beijing.
- 1989 – Aga Khan Award for Architecture for the Arab World Institute
- 1993 – Prix d’architecture de l’Équerre d’argent for the Opera House in Lyon (Best French Building of the Year Award)
- 2006 – Creator of the Year Award, Maison & Objet Exhibition
- 2006 – International Highrise Award 2006 for the Torre Agbar in Barcelona
- 2008 – Pritzker Architecture Prize
- 2012 – Best Tall Building Worldwide and Middle East & Africa by the CTBUH for the Doha office tower (Qatar)
- 2014 – Best Tall Building Worldwide and Best Tall Building Asia & Australasia by the CTBUH for One Central Park in Sydney (Australia)