Located on Wallich Street, Wallich Residence bears the name of distinguished Danish surgeon and botanist Dr. Nathaniel Wallich, whose own legacy has contributed substantially to Singapore’s reputation as a Garden City. Wallich’s passion for the region’s rich flora and fauna gave rise to the Botanic and Experimental Garden in 1822, the forerunner to the Singapore Botanic Gardens, today a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
WHY INVEST IN WALLICH RESIDENCE?
- Located in the Central Business District (CBD)
- Wallich Residence provides unparalleled access to Singapore's business and commercial centres via direct MRT and highway connections
- It is within walking distance of 3 MRT Staitons- Tanjong Pagar, the future Maxwell and Shenton Way Stations
- Key buildings are linked via a network of underground walkways
- Wallich Residence is directly connected with Tanjong Pagar MRT Station